Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Information Security Risk Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Group Security department directly contributes to execution of the Deutsche Börse Group information security strategy. As a central service provider for the Group entities, Group Security is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability by enforcing information security controls based on the relevant regulatory requirements and the international standards like ISO 27000-series on the Information Security Management System.
In your new position, you have a unique opportunity to be part of an expanding department at the core of a thrilling global business.
The Information Security Risk Management team is responsible for the enforcement of the Information Security Framework in close collaboration with CISO and other central functions like Group Risk, Compliance Management and Data Privacy.
In the advertised position you will be focused on the Cyber Risk Management, our core competence, consulting our business partners and management on IT Security Risk Management matters. Beside that you will support various Information Security related projects ensuring robustness and the state-of-the-art solutions following the regulatory requirements and the best industry practices.
Your strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust with business and technology stakeholders at all levels will be the driving force behind your work in a friendly, co-operative and supportive environment.
- You consult the departments and management on Cyber Risk Management matters.
- You consult Business Owners on the IT Security Risk Assessments, assuring proper risk identification and assessment in accordance with the Information Security Framework, and monitoring the risk remediation.
- You contribute to strategic Cyber Security projects like Cloud Security.
- You develop and maintain the Information Risk Management Framework to meet the business strategy, regulatory requirements and the best industry practices.
- You maintain trusted relationships with our business stakeholders, e.g. Risk Owners, Chief Information Security Officer, Compliance Officer, Product Security Leads and Internal/External Audit.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business Informatics or comparable education
- 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity or IT Audit
- Certifications like CISM, CRISC, CISA or similar is an advantage
- Knowledge of general legal and regulatory frameworks in the financial industry, for example EBA Guidelines on ICT and security risk management, DORA, NIS2, and industry standards like ISO/IEC 2700x or NIST
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Autonomous and resilient, with strong planning and organization skills
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, both verbal and written in English (German would be considered an asset)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.