Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Inhouse Consultant SuccessFactors und SAP HCM (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As an employee of the HR IT unit, you will drive digitization in HR together with your colleagues. You will implement additional components of our SAP HR tools and solve change and incident tasks. The focus of your work will be on mapping and supporting processes in SuccessFactors with all available components. You will also support cross-system processes in SAP HCM including Fiori or the BTP. Your active consulting approach on these topics is essential to your work.
- Consulting and mapping of HR processes In SuccessFactors with focus on Learning, Recruiting, EC and P&G.
- Taking responsibility in projects and for the implementation of these processes.
- Supporting the operation and further development of our SAP Human Resources Tools
- Implement system-based process improvements
- Successfully completed technical or business (technical) university studies with a focus on computer science or comparable qualification.
- Experience in the entire SuccessFactors environment incl. setup and authorizations
- Very good communication skills, problem solving skills, initiative, independent work as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills, and enthusiasm for innovative solutions
- Understanding of business contexts and processes as well as a strong sense of what is feasible, considering cost/benefit aspects
- Experience in working with SAP ERP HCM is desired. Willingness to learn the subject is necessary.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.