Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Integration Manager IT M&A and Post Merger Integration - Corporate IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
In your new position, you will be part of Corporate IT in the CIO/COO division of Deutsche Börse Group, responsible for M&A projects. Corporate IT** of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – **Make IT Run!**
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations and an admiration for a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Manage and execute on IT related M&A projects end-to-end from Due Diligence over Closing Preparation to Post Merger Integration for Corporate IT scope, including but not limited to Modern Workplace, Corporate Functions, Voice and Video, Master Data
- Work as an interface between the central M&A team, the CIO M&A team and the different Corporate IT teams
- Develop and implement a Corporate IT post-merger integration standard Τechnology, Process, Methodology as part of the group wide Post-Merger Integration framework
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional project teams including external advisors
- Analysis and valuation of potential M&A targets from a Corporate IT perspective
- Preparation of documentation that serve as basis for top management decisions
- Manage decision processes for the Executive Management including related communication measures
- Act as central contact for the Corporate IT regarding M&A/ Post Merger Integration topics
- Academic degree in economics, business administration, Information Technology or other academic studies with relation to M&A/ Post Merger Integration
- Solid experience in executing M&A projects, ideally end-to-end is a necessary requirement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, experienced on board and senior executive level
- Excellent analytical skills, structured working method and safe handling of integration topics, including detailed planning tasks and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of technology and architecture -focus on SAP, Microsoft and Cloud Hyperscale.
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience as a consultant or in line functions of the relevant departments in investment banking or other IT related industries
- Experience in managing projects, preparing complex analyses and working in global cross functional teams
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing, German knowledge is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.