Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intercompany Controller (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Would you like to refresh the way how intercompany processes are being looked at, simplify financial transactions between Deutsche Börse Group entities, transform a very important part of the Group accounting function and make life easier for so many stakeholders and colleagues?
Are you interested in taking ownership in driving change in intercompany processes? Do you want to manage financial & business relations and interact with many important stakeholders across the Group? Because we need you and your financial expertise to reshape the intra-group financial ecosystem of Deutsche Börse!
In addition to all the interesting opportunities mentioned above, you can not only develop yourself in your professional expertise (accounting, controlling, reconciliation and/or reporting) but also in dozens of personal skills. Why? Because in our team, you will talk to so many involved colleagues and business partners across the Group to develop your personal network. Because in our team, you will accept challenge and make change happen. Because in our team, you will work with the most talented colleagues who are vital, creative, courageous and smart.
- Take “end-to-end” responsibility for financial transactions in the Group
- Manage the financial side of a portfolio of intra-group contracts and projects
- Consult business stakeholders in streamlining financial transactions between the Group’s legal entities
- Define, manage and operate standardised intercompany calculation methodology and conduct intercompany charging, billing, booking, reconciliation and the required internal controls
- Simplify current intercompany processes, define business requirements for streamlined and digital processes in the ongoing intercompany transformation project including fostering SAP S4 implementation, and eliminate non-valuable complexities
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting
- 2+ years of professional experience in Finance or Master’s degree
- Know-how, preferably experience in Accounting and/or Controlling
- SAP (FI, CO, BW) knowledge is preferred
- Analytical competence with a focus on detail, ability of critical thinking
- Self-motivated, initiative, committed and goal oriented
- Quick learner with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Communication skills, openness and a talent in managing senior stakeholder relations
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.