Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intercompany Controller (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Would you like to refresh the way how intercompany processes are being looked at, simplify financial transactions between Deutsche Börse Group entities, transform a very important part of the Group accounting function and make life easier for so many stakeholders and colleagues?
Are you interested in taking ownership in driving change in intercompany processes? Do you want to manage financial & business relations and interact with many important stakeholders across the Group? Because we need you and your financial expertise to reshape the intra-group financial ecosystem of Deutsche Börse!
In addition to all the interesting opportunities mentioned above, you can not only develop yourself in your professional expertise (accounting, controlling, reconciliation and/or reporting) but also in dozens of personal skills. Why? Because in our team, you will talk to so many involved colleagues and business partners across the Group to develop your personal network. Because in our team, you will accept challenge and make change happen. Because in our team, you will work with the most talented colleagues who are vital, creative, courageous and smart.
- Support monthly closing process (reviews, request accruals)
- Analysis, preparation, and coordination of project recharges within the DB Group
- Take “end-to-end” responsibility for financial transactions in the Group
- Consult business stakeholders in streamlining financial transactions between the Group’s legal entities
- Define, manage and operate standardised intercompany calculation methodology and conduct intercompany charging, billing, booking, reconciliation and the required internal controls
- Simplify current intercompany processes, define business requirements for streamlined and digital processes in the ongoing intercompany transformation project and eliminate non-valuable complexities
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting
- 2+ years of professional experience in Finance or Master’s degree
- Know-how, preferably experience in Controlling
- SAP (FI, CO, BW) knowledge, S4 Hana is an asset
- Analytical competence with a focus on detail, ability of critical thinking
- Self-motivated, initiative, committed and goal oriented
- Analytical competence, focus on detail
- Communication skills, openness and a talent in managing senior stakeholder relations
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.