Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Account executive support (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Market Data + Services provides a wide range of customers - banks, brokers, trading houses, algo traders, asset managers, hedge funds, data providers and other market participants - with real-time data on orders and traded prices from our own systems and the trading venues of our cooperation partners. As part of your work as an intern in the Team Sales & Channel Management, you are not only an internal contact person for colleagues in the department, but also in touch with international customers. You will get to know the various tasks and processes related to customer onboarding, product ordering and contract management, and an insight into internal product innovations and developments.
- You will assist the account executive in the US as regards the entire account management process, e.g. customer onboarding including KYC requirements, contract management
- You will support the account executive also in sales team with the implementation of sales strategies by conducting market analyses, customer contact and handling customer inquiries
- You will work on cross-departmental topics such as licensing or system migrations, participate in discussions and be present when new features are developed and implemented
- You will gain insights into client management tools like SAP CRM and in MD+S interactive, an electronic tool with ordering and reporting functionalities
- You will earn how to focus on, evaluate and fulfill sales KPIs
- You are enrolled at a state-recognized university as a regular student during the entire period of employment and have completed at least 2 semesters or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months.(Major in economics, business administration, humanities or other relevant subjects)
- You can be enthusiastic about administrative activities, but also have an understanding of numbers and you are interested in IT-related topics
- You like to work cooperatively in teams, but you can also quickly take on your own responsibility and work independently
- You have a good knowledge on MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally have some experience with SAP, Sharepoint, QlikSense and JIRA
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
Start date: 01/03/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.