Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Account Management Organisational Services (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Service Management enables and promotes provision intercompany services within the group entities
of Deutsche Börse AG, by coordinating with expertise between service-delivering units of and servicereceiving business units. Our special focus is on outsourcing relationships and the underlying service
provision within the company, including all operational activities relevant for the outsourcing contracts,
KPI gathering and service catalogue maintenances.
Account Managers act as a single point of contact for the engaged functions of the various business
divisions and provider teams, having the aim to help establish and run a standardized, transparent,
contractually effective, and operationally efficient outsourcing service.
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the team in the creation of presentations, preparation of client
meetings, implementation of processes and tools required for the fulfillment of the different tasks of the
account managers within the team.
- You will support the design and roll-out of processes and implementation of solutions at the intersection between Deutsche Börse group wide service providers and business areas.
- You will take responsibility for the preparation, conduct and documentation of test cases, relevant for the different roles and responsibilities within the team.
- You will participate in daily meetings and in the analysis and specification of the different business requirements from the team.
- You will actively engage in research, analysis, implementation, and documentation of key procedures of the section (regulatory, operational, and contractual).
- You will be involved in the creation of analysis documents, evaluations, and PowerPoint presentations.
- You will support the preparation, execution and post-handling of important stakeholder meetings.
- You are enrolled at a state-recognized university as a regular student during the entire period of employment, with being at least the last semester of your bachelor or beginning with your Master of Business Administration / Economics, with good understanding of financial markets or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months.
- Your interest is piqued when multiple stakeholders from the organization come and work together on joint solutions
- You are curious to understand processes front-to-back and look at the full value chain of an organization
- You demonstrate strong commitment and a high level of initiative, ability to work in a team, capable of communication, independent, structured and careful way of working
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office applications (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German knowledge is advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.