Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - API Cybersecurity Engineer
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
We are a cutting-edge technology company dedicated to delivering innovative solutions in the field of cybersecurity. Our team is composed of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about securing digital environments and protecting sensitive information. Join us and be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organization that values creativity, expertise, and a commitment to excellence.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer student, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the security and integrity of our systems. Your internship will consist in designing, implementing, and maintaining robust and secure usage of API for our security services. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify relevant activity to be reported. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of cutting-edge security solutions and make significant impact in safeguarding our organization’s digital assets.
- Review and understand our section strategy around usage of API
- Analyse our security product catalogue and technical landscape and identify the services to make use of API
- Conduct Proof of Concept, plan the test and implementation of the proposed API integration
- Develop and maintain security policies, standards, and procedures for our environments, in alignment with industry best practices and compliance requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess security risks associated with new systems, applications, and technologies, and provide guidance on secure implementation.
- Stay up to date with the latest cybersecurity trends, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors, and proactively propose enhancement to existing security controls.
- University degree BAC+2/3 or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline
- Basic knowledges of Windows and Linux server (Redhat, Centos)
Basic knowledges of scripting (Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Ideally, knowledge of API would be an asset
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under time pressure
- Team player and ease of communication
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success
- English proficiency
If you are interested by joining a dynamic company where the Cybersecurity, Cloud, AI and the automation principles are part of our DNA then this job is for you.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.