Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Business Analytics & Pricing (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. We clear the broadest scope of products under a single framework in Europe — both listed products and OTC — and accept the world’s widest spectrum of eligible collateral. The Analytics, Pricing & Collateral Development unit is part of the FIC Derivatives & Repo Strategy & Development division and is in charge of various strategic, pricing and analytics projects in the areas of OTC IRD, Collateral and Repo such as the Partnership Program of Eurex Clearing AG.
- You will support and coordinate the preparation of important documents for the committees of Deutsche Boerse Group
- You will assist in the preparation of statistical analyses from various applications and data streams
- You will actively participate in market analyses to identify business trends and assess impacts for the organization
- You will assist with our internal data management and optimization of existing analytics tools
- You will be developing and maintaining new analytics and data visualization tools for internal and external purposes
- You will independently update standard regulatory reports and internal business development presentations
- You are involved in the monthly ECAG Partnership Program reporting and subsequent analytics
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student in the field of Business, Finance, Economics, Business Informatics, Management or similar and have completed at least two semesters. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, a certificate of enrolment is not required
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the Financial and Capital Markets area. (e.g. experience abroad, internships)
- You have knowledge of financial markets and programming languages are an advantage
- You have previous experience with visualization tools such as PowerBI
- You have good numerical and analytical skills and good organizational ability as well as communication and team skills
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- You are proficient in written and spoken English as well as German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.