Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Business Management Fund Services (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Clearstream Fund Centre (CFC) is the market-leading provider of fund processing services in Europe and acts as the larg-est true one-stop-shop in the area of 3rd party funds services.
Business Management is part of the Clearstream Fund Services (CFS) Business Segment and is responsible for the busi-ness planning framework and performance monitoring across the department working with CFS Strategy, Product, Com-mercial, Operations, Finance, IT teams and Clearstream and DBG finance and control functions for the successful delivery of IFS, Clearstream and Deutsche Börse Group Strategic Business Plan and objectives.
- Support on Funds Management Committee meetings and reports to be used by the CFS Executive Management
- Support the preparation of longer-term financial planning of IFS including preparing and maintaining business / investment case
- Consolidation and preparation of responses to CFC RFPs and due diligence requests including coordination with key stakeholders
- Support on corporate policy requests including intercompany reporting and risk assessments. Tracking resolution of Internal Audit items
- Support the team on projects
- Support on process improvements, automation, etc.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme focusing on Economics, Finance, Business Administration or International Business Management with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Any previous experiences in consulting or finance industry will be preferred
- You are excited about the financial market / fund industry and working in an international environment»
- You own strong project management, social and methodological skills
- A result-oriented working method in a team is self-evident for you
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, intercultural competence and a hands-on mentality round off your profile
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing material and maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties
Start date: 1 February 2023
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.