Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Business Strategy and M&A (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Market Data + Services – Business Strategy and M&A department in further developing the strategy for the data business of Deutsche Börse Group. This includes the development of market research and strategic ideas, support of strategic projects (organic and M&A) as well as the area financial analysis.
- You will conduct market and competitor research and support us in developing strategic growth options for the data business of Deutsche Börse Group.
- You will support strategic projects, mainly with strategic and financial analyses.
- You will take part in controlling activities of the area, incl. budget planning, monthly/ quarterly closings as well as financial analysis and forecasts. In this context, you will also deepen your SAP skills.
- You will assist the development of decision documents/ presentations for senior management of Deutsche Börse Group.
- You are enrolled at a state-recognized university as a regular student during the entire period of activity or hold a degree that is not older than 6 months, and have completed at least two semesters with classes covering management and finance.
- You have already gained first practical experience in the area of strategy, corporate finance or controlling.
- You are highly motivated and committed with very good analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- You have very good skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and ideally also experience with SAP/ Controlling is a plus.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German language skills are a plus.
Start date: 01/03/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.