Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Intern - Cash Market Strategy (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Cash Market • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an intern - Cash Market Strategy (f/m/d) you will support the team in further developing strategy for the cash market business within the overall Deutsche Börse Group strategic framework. This includes the development of market research and strategic ideas as well as hands-on support in concrete organic and inorganic strategic initiatives.
- As part of the team, you will support the development of Deutsche Börse Group’s long-term organic and inorganic growth strategy in the Cash Market business.
- You will conduct market and competitor research and support us in analysing growth options in the context of global regulatory, political and market dynamics.
- You will assist the development of decision documents and presentations for executive management.
- Furthermore, you will support the team in developing a framework for pro-active and continuous strategy development, execution, and monitoring.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student (at least 4 semesters), or hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months, in the field of economics, business studies or similar.
- Ideally, you have already gained some first practical experience in the context of strategy consulting, research, or corporate strategy/M&A.
- You have a decent understanding regarding the relevance and functioning of capital markets, business principles and processes.
- As a motivated, fast learning and open-minded person you like to dive into new topics quickly.
- With support of your analytical and communication skills you find ways to picture complex topics simple and easy to understand.
- You have very good knowledge on standard MS Office applications and can fluently communicate in written and spoken English.
Start date: 01/01/2022
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.