Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Change Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Your area of work
As an intern in Change Management, you will support the team in its activities:
- Related to the various ongoing projects: In particular, you will help your colleagues in their tasks to prepare and monitor the test phase carried out by all Clearstream operational teams and coordinated by Change Management (called "business acceptance testing"). The objective of this phase is to ensure a smooth implementation in production of the changes introduced by the different projects.
- Related to the team organisation: You will also be supporting the team management in specific organisational tasks.
This internship will allow you to:
- acquire project management skills,
- develop knowledge in terms of communication and team management in a multicultural environment,
- develop your knowledge of the financial sector and especially have a good overview of the post-trade processes,
- discover the unique business of an ICSD and the activities carried out within Clearstream.
- Project office (Statistics, project reporting, resource management)
- Handling of day-to-day tasks enabling the experts to focus on delivering the overall project objectives and resolution of issues
- Participation in planning and tracking activities
- Preparation of internal project related presentation
- Supporting regular project / team meetings (organization, minute taking & Actions to be taken tracking
- Assisting the team leads
- You have completed at least 2 years of university studies with a focus on Finance, Business, Administration or similar OR you have graduated for less than 2 years
- Good level of MS-Office applications (in particular, Powerpoint and MS- Excel)
- High level of self-motivation as well as the ability to work under pressureFluency in English (written and spoken), French and/or German will be considered as an asset
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.