Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Change Management (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Your area of work
As one of the key control functions of Eurex Clearing, the Clearing Delivery & Control section performs monitoring and control of operational business processes, the operating Change- and Quality Management and the centralized master data maintenance for the electronic clearing and trading systems of Eurex Clearing AG, FWB (Frankfurter Wertpapier Börse), Eurex and Eurex Repo as well as the connected trading platforms under consideration of market-related regulations.
As an intern/student assistant in the Change Management Unit, you will be a part of an agile project team and support project management activities such as project planning and controlling. You will contribute to specify software changes; document implemented solutions and support the execution of the software test. Additionally, you will acquire knowledge on the Clearing and Settlement processing.
- You will support project management activities such as project planning and controlling
- You will support with daily business activities and ongoing projects within the department
- You will participate in designing of innovative solutions for digitization and simplification of processes
- In addition, you are resonsible for the execution of software tests and recording test results
- Furthermore, you support with conducting data analysis and visualization to create informative and engaging dashboards
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters (Study focus in the field of Business Informatics/ Administration, informatics, Economics or a related field)
- You have an independent and organized working attitude and high commitment to take up responsibility
- In addition, you have a high analytical and critical thinking and communication skills as well as ability to work in a team
- You have excellent skills in analyzing complex data structures. Experience with Python and SQL is a plus, but not required
- Furthermore, you have very good English language skills, both written and spoken
Start date: 01/10/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.