Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Change Management / Operations (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Your area of work
As an intern in Change Management, you will support the team in its activities:
- Related to the various ongoing projects: In particular, you will help your colleagues in their tasks to prepare and monitor the test phase carried out by all Clearstream operational teams and coordinated by Change Management (called "business acceptance testing"). The objective of this phase is to ensure a smooth implementation in production of the changes introduced by the different projects.
- Related to the team organisation: You will also be supporting the team management in specific organisational tasks.
This internship will allow you to:
- acquire project management skills,
- develop knowledge in terms of communication and team management in a multicultural environment,
- develop your knowledge of the financial sector and especially have a good overview of the post-trade processes,
- discover the unique business of an ICSD and the activities carried out within Clearstream.
- Project office (Statistics, project reporting, resource management)
- Handling of day-to-day tasks enabling the experts to focus on delivering the overall project objectives and resolution of issues
- Participation in planning and tracking activities
- Preparation of internal project related presentations
- Supporting regular project / team meetings (organization, minute taking & Actions to be taken tracking)
- Assisting the team leads
- You have completed at least 2 years of university studies with a focus on Finance, Business, Administration or similar OR you have graduated for less than 6 months and can provide an internship agreement
- Good level of MS-Office applications (in particular, Powerpoint and MS- Excel)
- High level of self-motivation as well as the ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French and/or German will be considered as an asset
Start date: 15 June 2022
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.