Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Clearing Data Control (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Your area of work:
As an Intern in Clearing Data Control (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Clearing Delivery and Control department significantly Clearing Data Control. As an intern at Clearing Data Control you have the excellent opportunity to get deep insights into the different areas of our company and the strategic challenges from the perspective of a clearing house. While working, you will acquire an understanding of the different functions of a clearing house. In addition, you get an insight into the value chain of the Deutsche Boerse Group, from trading through clearing to settlement and custody of securities.
All of this while gaining valuable experience in a dynamic team and to combine the theory learned from the university with practical knowledge. While you are being actively involved in processes, we offer diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will assist in Functional Customer Service for participants of the Eurex Clearing House.
- You will gain interesting insights in central master data maintenance of the electronic clearing and trading systems.
- You will analyse and evaluate statistical and management presentations.
- You will support in current ongoing projects of the department.
- In Addition you will help the maintenance of data, process flows and documentation material in English.
- Furthermore you will support the daily business activities of the clearing house.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters
- (Study focus in the field of informatics, economics, business studies or other relevant fields).
- You are interested in capital and stock markets.
- You have a high degree of flexibility and a well-developed customer orientation.
- You are a high organizational, have an attention to detail and communication skills as well as the ability to work good in a team.
- You have very good knowledge in MS-Office applications (Database knowledge is desirable).
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Start date: 01/03/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.