Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Clearstream Securities Services Product Marketing Pre- & Post-Trading (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an intern (f/m/d), you will support the Product Marketing team in the Clearstream Securities Services area within our Pre- & Post-Trading division. In close alignment with various internal clients across the different Clearstream business areas and global locations, you will support the Publications team in all aspects of correspondence, preparation of online documents and maintenance of website pages. You will be required to dive into the post-trade business and will quickly gain an in-depth view of Clearstream as part of Deutsche Börse Group, its business strategy, its products and services, and its competitive positioning. With this know-how, your passion for dealing with texts and your keen interest in operational and creative writing, you will be in a position to support the definition of the company voiceline on any given topic.
- You will contribute to the website publication process, editing and publishing of operational and marketing content on clearstream.com and luxscd.com
- Your main task also includes maintaining collections of tax forms and market link guides including the formatting of documents in different applications
- You take responsibility for the preparation of client documentation with an apt eye for details
- In addition to this, you will review English texts in line with given standards and translate or check translations into German
- Moreover, you will also support the development and maintenance of a corporate dictionary database
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognised university as a regular student and have completed at least 3 semesters (study focus in the fields of business studies or linguistic studies, including literature, translation or communications). Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, a certificate of enrolment is not required
- You have experience or interest in web publishing and content management
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the team. Your very good organisation and text management skills – from a linguistic and a formatting point of view – allow you to easily familiarise yourself with the topics at hand
- You are persistent when needing to obtaining information and have discipline in understanding complex content
- Additionally, you have an excellent conduct of German (native speaker) and English
- Furthermore, you have a good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Microsoft 365, especially Word and PowerPoint)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.