Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - Client Lifecycle Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Customer Service is the competence center of efficient client onboarding & lifecycle management leveraging state-of-the-art processes and tools delivered through digitization and automation initiatives while applying quality assurance at all times. The team provides first class customer services across all trading and clearing markets directly to the client or as subject matter experts to internal interfaces. The key target of Customer Service is firstly to review and increase Customer Experience, secondly to digitize client relevant workflows in an efficient and intuitive way and to continuously Improve & Review internal and external processes to deliver fast and qualified customer service.
- You will support the Client Lifecycle Management team with administrative and organizational tasks
- You will help in updating and creating of client lifecycle relevant checklists, process descriptions and forms
- Yuu will maintain the official Eurex, Xetra and Eurex Clearing websites concerning admission forms and agreements with CoreMedia and Adobe Pro
- You will also maintain the internal Customer Service Sharepoint site
- You will assist in project-related tasks, such as tracking of change requests
- You will communicate and coordinate with different teams such as the Onboarding Team and the Key Account Managers
Qualifications/ Required skills
- You will be enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state and have completed a minimum of two semesters successfully of undergraduate studies
- You already gained basic knowledge of financial markets
- You have excellent communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and ready to take on responsibility, customer service oriented
- You are confident with the handling of MS Office applications
- You are proficient in written and spoken English, German is an advantage
Start date: 01/04/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.