Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - Client Onboarding & Due Diligence (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of Activity
Client Onboarding & Due Diligence section is responsible for the day to day NCSC and CSC Client Due Diligence processes.
- You will be performing researches, gathering KYC data/information on new and existing customers (legal entities)
- You will be handling customer documentation for the purpose of new customers onboarding, maintenance of data in the scope of name changes, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations
- You will manage the process of new customers’ acceptance
- You will review/investigate Sanctions/Negative News on customers in line with regulatory requirements
- You will be handling the Account Master: new and additional account openings, account closures, maintenance of account specificities and queries
- You will participate in the administration and preparation of customer agreements, including credit lines, waivers and novation agreements
- You will participate in the administration, maintenance and authentication of customers’ authorised signatures (lists) and signatures verification
- You will be handling Power of Attorney’s for account administration purposes and reporting
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing Business, Economics, Finance, preferably Legal or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Administration experience, AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of KYC requirements for various customer types is considered as an asset
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French, German, Italian and/or Spanish language is an asset
Start date: 15 September 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.