Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Client Onboarding & Lifecycle Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The team is responsible for the client documentation and is in close contact with Clearstream’s international client base as well as with various internal teams. As an employee in the client facing team, you will get insight into the processes and various tasks of customer onboarding, KYC review and account administration. We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experience along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team.
- Support COLM team in the entire client documentation process, e.g. customer onboarding, account opening, account closure or account changes, KYC review as well as with administrative and organisational tasks
- Direct communication with international clients concerning the collection and validation of various client documents
- Analysis of documentation requirements, verification and administration of client documents, creation and execution of Excel tables and PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to analyse and work with complex enquiries and important volumes
- Support in process analysis and changes
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme focusing on Finance, Economics or Business Administration with a recognized institution. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, a certificate of enrolment is not required
- You have experience in administration; AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- In addition to this, you have excellent time management skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and a strong sense of accuracy
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Moreover, you are competent in handling of MS-Office applications in particular Excel
- Proficiency in written and oral English is required. French and/or German is an advantage
Start Date: 15/03/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.