Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Cloud Engineer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Modifying and improving existing systems
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Managing the software development lifecycle
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree program with a recognized institution focusing on Computer Science or equivalent and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Basic understanding of public clouds (Azure, GCP or others)
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts (Computational Complexity, Algorithms, OS, Compilers, Networking, SDLC)
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages (NodeJS, Java, C# or others)
- Experience using relevant tool suites (Visual Studio, Eclipse, Git or other)
- Hands-on experience using web technologies (HTML, CSS, Web Development Frameworks, Protocols, API, Data formats, Client/Server side applications)
- Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory
Start date: Flexible start autum 2023.
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.