Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern-Collateral,Lending and Liquidity Solutions - Business Management/Collateral Management(f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
In your new position as an intern in Collateral , Lending and Liquidity solutions you will join and support the department, across a wide range of tasks. We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experiences and to combine the theory of your academic studies along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team. You will get the chance to work on our products such Collateral Management, Liquidity Solutions, Lending & Borrowing and support the Business Management team of the department
- Support for Product information and marketing (i.e. material preparation, presentation, documentation creation)
- Market research / competitive analysis performance
- Support the team in building up content and documentary (i.e. legal documents) repository and maintenance
- Further support of initiatives such as developing and running of client statistics, MIS data analysis and trends
- Support the team in building up and updating KPIs
- Analyze annual reports, financial statements
- Enrolled in the final year of a Master's Degree program with a recognized institution focusing on Business, Economics or Finance and able to provide an internship agreement
- Overall understanding of Collateral Management, Treasury/Cash Management
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment
- Confident handling of MS-Excel, MS-Word
- VBA/ SQL skills
- Preferably some experience with SharePoint
- Administration experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required; French and/or German would constitute an advantage
Duration: 6 months full-time
Start date: 01 May 2023
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.