Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Communications (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Pre- & Post-Trading Communications team is responsible for all communications activities related to our subsidiaries Clearstream and Qontigo. The department manages the corresponding communication activities of Deutsche Börse Group worldwide across all channels, including press, social media, intranet and internet. As Intern - Communications & Marketing (Pre & Post-Trading) (f/m/d), you will play a key role in supporting the team in the Group Communications & Marketing department in conceiving and creating content for all target groups and communication channels and overseeing it until publication.
- You will assist in the conception and creation of content for all target groups and channels.
- You will work with various tools and content management systems (including CoreMedia, SharePoint).
- You will gain interesting insights into current communication and content marketing projects.
- You will also support the team with editing, proofreading and translation activities in German and English.
- In this way, you will be involved in the communications work in a comprehensive way and gain a wide-ranging insight into an international financial company.
- You will be enrolled as a regular student at a nationally recognized university for the entire duration of your employment. Furthermore, there is the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap year after your Bachelor's or Master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - no enrollment certificate is necessary for this.
- At best, you have gained some practical experience in communications.
- You have an interest in financial markets.
- You are creative, have strong organizational and communication skills and like to work in a team.
- You are also competent in using MS Office applications (especially Word and PowerPoint) and have basic knowledge of SharePoint and other content management systems.
- You are proficient in German and English, both written and spoken.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.