Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Communications & Marketing (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As an intern in Group Communications & Marketing, you will have the excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in a DAX company. The Pre- & Post-Trading Communications team takes care of all communication activities concerning our subsidiary Clearstream headquartered in Luxembourg as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Investment Management Solutions segment. The team steers relevant communication measures for Deutsche Börse Group globally across all channels, e.g. in the press, in social media, on the intranet and our websites. You will create content across a variety of channels by researching topics, writing texts in English and German and publishing them. This means that you will be actively involved in the entire process with diverse, exciting, creative and challenging tasks.
- Conceptualise and create content for all target groups and channels
- Social media monitoring and management for our community on LinkedIn, Twitter and Yammer
- Maintain and enter content via our content management systems (e.g. CoreMedia, SharePoint)
- Support in current internal and external communication and content marketing projects
- Edit and proofread texts
- Translations in English and German
- General administrative and organisational tasks
- You are enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- First practical experience in communications desirable
- Creativity, strong organisational and communication skills and ability to work in a team
- A competent handling of MS Office applications (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and / or SharePoint desirable
- Interest in financial markets desirable
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory and excellent. German skills are very desirable. Any other language will be an asset.
Start date: 1st March 2024
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.