Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Compliance Project Management Support (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream BankingS.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market andservices for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work:
As a compliance intern, you will have the chance to learn the fundamental principles of Sanctions, Know-Your-Customer (KYC), Anti-Money-Laundering / Counter-Terrorist-Financing (AML/CTF) and client due diligence in adynamic and international context. Furthermore ,as a PMO support, you will learn how to apply the AGILE methodology.
Working with Clearstream, you will gain valuable and unique experience in the fi nancial sector dealing with a complex international regulatory environment.
• Maintain project status report to senior management
• Support preparation of workshops and meetings, as well as monthly steering committees, and project plan review process
• On an ad-hoc basis, provide support to Clearstream Compliance in its core activities, assessing the company’s exposure to fi nancial crime risk of all types (including money laundering, terrorist fi nancing,sanctions violations, fraud, bribery and corruption, market abuse data protection and tax offences), support KYC reviews and the assessment of the client business serviced by Clearstream.
· You must be enrolled in a relevant academic programme (e.g. Business Studies, Law, Political Science) and must have completed at least the first 2 years of your university studies
· Proficiency in written and spoken English (French, German or another language would be an asset)
· Good command of MS-Offi ce applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
· Commitment, ability to work independently, attention to detail
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months full-time
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.