Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Controlling (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream BankingS.A.operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market andservices forsecurities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
As an Intern in Controlling, you will be actively taking part in our process, while we areofferingyoudiverse,interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- Support budget and forecast processes with analysis of variances
- Assist in the monthly closing process
- Help the preparation of the reporting for the Clearstream Business area
- Perform benchmarking exercises
- Test further development of existing SAP based controlling tools
- Participate in the further development of controlling tools
- Prepare various ad-hoc analysis on request
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institutionandcanprovide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for nomore than 6 months
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications and VBA is required. SAP and SQL knowledge are anasset
- Financial and cost accounting knowledge
- Proactive approach and ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, continuous improvement mindset
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
Start date: 1st of December
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.