Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Corporate Affairs, Governance & General Administration - REGIS-TR UK (f/m/d)
REGIS-TR UK Ltd • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
REGIS-TR is a leading Trade Repository, providing regulatory reporting solutions that are designed to enable both financial and non-financial institutions to
streamline their reporting processes. We deliver a comprehensive reporting service for financial instruments under the EMIR, UK EMIR, SFTR and FinfraG
regulations, whilst delivering services that maximise operational efficiency for customers through a single reporting agency. At REGIS-TR, we believe in
providing our clients with the best in class support. Rooted in the heart of Europe, the team of some 100 experts working for REGIS-TR are spread over four
locations (Luxembourg, Madrid, London and Frankfurt) and speak upwards of 15 European languages. Our teams are expert in both the regulations and the
solutions and our clients have direct access to their dedicated Relationship Manager, and senior management. We continue to set up partnerships with
leading vendors and infrastructure providers to meet the demand from clients looking to reduce their reporting burden.
REGIS-TR was established in Luxembourg in 2010 as a 50/50 joint venture between Clearstream Banking S.A. (part of the Deutsche Börse Group) and
Iberclear (part of the SIX Group). We have recently been purchased by The SIX Group and are currently undergoing a migration away from Clearstream. The
transaction is due to be finalised at the end of Q4 2022.
• General and administrative support to the REGIS-TR UK team in London across Corporate Affairs and General Management.
• Support the Corporate Affairs Manager with maintaining inventory of outsourcing and other contractual agreements.
• Support the Corporate Affairs Manager with logging, reviewing invoices, as well as, obtaining their approvals.
• Support the Corporate Affairs Manager with internal audit findings.
• Support with the monthly, semi-annual, and annual review of the financial statements.
• Support the Compliance function with performing administrative tasks such as file creation and maintaining files of ongoing projects.
• Provide support with collating information and documentation in relation to the annual statutory audit exercise.
• Support the Marketing Team with respect to event organisation and sales initiatives. Participating in regular editorial and marketing meetings.
• Support with the management of the dunning process for clients who are late in paying their invoices.
• Support with other ad-hoc tasks as required.
• You have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or similar for no longer than 2 years ideally in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law, Marketing or similar
• Excellent communications and presentational skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
• Strong team player willing to cooperate with multiple colleagues across departments and office locations
• Good knowledge of MS office. Excel and PowerPoint in particular
• Adaptability, ability to work in team, multitasking
• Business proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of any other European language would be an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Time out! It’s important for us that you feel balanced and comfortable. Therefore, we offer you an annual leave of 30 days.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension contribution which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.