Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Cyber Risk Management Business Support (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an Intern in Cyber Risk Management (f/m/d), you will be a part of the Deutsche Börse Information Security Risk Management team. As a central group function, the Cyber Risk Management is responsible for the enforcement of the Information Security Framework in close collaboration with CISO and other central functions like Group Risk, Compliance Management and Data Privacy. On your journey, you support business in identification, analysis, treatment, monitoring and reporting of the information risks as well as participating in process automation through new technologies. In addition to the valuable practical experience in Cyber Security, you will gain exposure to the Deutsch Börse Group and have the opportunity to network with division and executive-level management.
- You will support the team in planning, execution and monitoring of the Information Risk Management process
- You will draft, review and evaluate documents like processes, procedures and guidelines
- You will operate and maintain Information Risk Management tools like risk register
- You will assist the leadership with a range of administrative and organizational tasks
- You will independently track, monitor and administer project activities
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree program in the field of Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar and have completed at least 2 semesters
- You are interested in Cyber Security particularly in understanding the balanced protection of confidentiality, integrity, and availability in terms of effective and efficient risk management system
- You are a team player with good interpersonal communication skills
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office - prior experience with VBA or Python is an asset
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German is an asset
Start date: 01/07/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.