Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Data Product Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A.operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services forsecurities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
As an Intern in Data Product Management (f/m/d) you will work within the Data Product Management team and focus on supporting the production of innovative data products, producing documentation and creating content and materials for branding and communication.
- The focus of your work will be on creating materials for branding and communicating information about innovative data products, services and initiatives developed by the Data Product Management team.
- You will take responsibility for advertising team deliveries across the organisation.
- You will conceptualise and create content for different target groups and channels.
- You will create publications on the internal portal (Yammer), flyers, one-pagers, flipping book magazines, internet articles.
- You will support the team with daily business activities and project management activities.
- This internship is only offered to recent graduates or students who are about to graduate from Bachelors programme in a relevant field.
- You are passionate about new technologies and innovation as well as media content creation.
- You can work independently and are able to meet tight deadlines. Your high motivation and analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You possess creativity, strong organisational and communication skills, the ability to work in a team and a good understanding of corporate branding and communication.
- You have a good knowledge of the usage of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and PP).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; French/German language skills will be an asset.
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.