Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Executive Office Internal Audit (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of work:
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Group Audit department - which is the Chief Administration Office for Internal Audit in Deutsche Börse Group - significantly in all key initiatives and projects. The mission of Group Audit is to enhance and protect organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. Group Audit is a permanent function that, as the third line of defence, delivers independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the company’s operations.
- You will gain interesting insights into project management, business acceptance testing, data analytics, reporting and will be responsible for the groupwide monthly reports and updating methodology documents
- You will assist in the execution of everyday tasks, projects and initiatives of relevance for Group Audit
- Additionally, you will develop an understanding for collaboration with different stakeholders including management, project management, self-organized working in an agile environment
- You will be able to gain work experience in an international and diverse team
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 4 semesters
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in self-organized working, project management and in the financial industry area
- You are interested in agile working methods and obtaining new skills and knowledge
- Thanks to your cooperative manner and striving to deliver in time you quickly find your way into the team. Your very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel. Ideally you have also had experience with SAP systems like Analytical Cloud or similar
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Start date: 01/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.