Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Finance and IT Cost Controlling (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Chief of Staff/ IT Strategy department supports leadership- and management processes of the CIO/ COO Division. It is the interface between the Division management, various business areas within the Division, corporate central functions, and various market business segments of Deutsche Börse Group. As part of the IT Strategy department, IT Finance, Analytics & CI acts as a central IT function and connects various stakeholders across the group while addressing and collecting issues and executing top management decisions.
In your new position, you will be supporting with administration and organization of diverse topics within the CIO/ COO division such as financial reporting and controlling, as well as HR and project management activities.
- You will support the budget and forecast processes with analysis of variances
- You will support the monthly closing process
- You will support the quality assurance process for the financial reporting
- You will perform with benchmarking exercises and prepare various ad-hoc analysis
- You will assist in the preparation and further development of information- and decision documents for top-, middle management and other stakeholders
- Furthermore, you will support projects and perform various supportive tasks for project managers (PMO), e. g. quality assurance of submitted business cases
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in Controlling, Financial Accounting and Project Management
- You are interested in in Financial/ Capital Markets and Information Technology
- You bring an independent working method, a high commitment to deliver, very good analytical skills and a structured work organization. Thanks to your communication capabilities, you quickly find your way into our team
- You have very good knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. SAP knowledge is a plus
- You are fluent in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage
Start date: 01/01/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.