Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - Finance / Securities Lending (f/m/d)
Clearstream International S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Global Securities Financing Operations are responsible for the day to day running of Clearstream Banking Triparty Collateral Management Services, including Triparty Repo and Securities Lending Services.
We are also required to support and contribute to projects and system enhancements related to the GSF products/services, Risk Management and Quality Management initiatives.
- You will perform different tasks in the daily securities lending operations under variable time constraints
- You will handle various loan inputs and borrowers' requests
- You will assist in the management of loan recalls
- You will perform various collateral management tasks (margin calls, collateral recalls, follow-ups)
- You will be answering different incomes queries
- You will perform statistics recordings and related reportings, etc.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on business, finance or economics and can provide an internship agreement OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months.
- Minimum 1-year relevant financial services experience would be an asset.
- Ability to think critically, assimilate new information and respond effectively in time-pressured situations or to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge effective working relationships with team and management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to appropriately convey information.
- Fluency in English, other languages are an asset.
- Attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Start date: 1 October 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.