Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Finance/Securities Lending (f/m/d)
Clearstream International S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Global Securities Financing Operations are responsible for the day to day running of Clearstream Banking Triparty Collateral Management Services, including Triparty Repo and Securities Lending Services.
We are also required to support and contribute to projects and system enhancements related to the GSF products/services, Risk Management and Quality Management initiatives.
- You will perform different tasks in the daily securities lending operations under variable time constraints
- You will handle various loan inputs and borrowers' requests
- You will assist in the management of loan recalls
- You will perform various collateral management tasks (margin calls, collateral recalls, follow-ups)
- You will be answering different incomes queries
- You will perform statistics recordings and related reportings, etc.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on business, finance or economics and can provide an internship agreement OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Minimum 1-year relevant financial services experience would be an asset
- Ability to think critically, assimilate new information and respond effectively in time-pressured situations or to meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge effective working relationships with team and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to appropriately convey information
- Fluency in English, other languages are an asset
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Start date: 1 February 2023
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English .
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.