Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Financial Derivatives Sales Support & Analytics
Eurex Frankfurt AG Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work:
Successful candidate will primarily support the Eurex office in Asia in its sales and business development efforts. You should be able to manage a diverse range of tasks related to sales analytics, research, and project management. You will also get the opportunity to work in a diversified team and interact with colleagues across different locations and time zones.
- Support the team in client engagement activities and support its sales initiatives
- Engage in data analytics to uncover insights that drives sales initiatives
- Be involved in project management tasks to improve existing processes or introduce new solutions
- Provide financial market commentaries to the team
- Conduct research on financial markets development in the region to identify new opportunities
You’ll Need to Have:
- Good working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Bloomberg and analytics tools such as Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to collaborate, improve, and innovate
- Some knowledge in statistics, data analytics, derivatives, and economics
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Working proficiency in Mandarin, Korean or Japanese, while not mandatory, is desirable
- Obtain valuable analytics skills and derivatives knowledge through practical research work with the mentorship of multicultural team
- Gain exposure to different exchange traded derivatives products and services and uncover the world of listed derivatives, including and not limited to Equity Index and Interest Rates
- Gain knowledge of the global stock market including trading, clearing and risk management, and the role of a derivatives exchange within the financial capital markets
- Benefit from dedicated mentorship throughout the internship and access to wealth of learning resources from the team knowledge pool
- Be part of a global team and collaborate with colleagues from APAC, EMEA and the US
- Understand more about Eurex and other Deutsche Börse Group’s businesses through participating in relevant internal workshops and reading available materials on the Intranet
Internship Duration: Dec 2023 - Jun 2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.