Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Fixed Income Analysis (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Frankfurt AG is the administrating and operating entity of the Eurex Deutschland derivatives exchange. Eurex Deutschland offers a broad range of international benchmark products including the broadest offer of equity index derivatives, the most liquid fixed-income markets in the world and is the platform of choice for European equity derivatives, featuring open and low-cost electronic access. Amongst others, Eurex Deutschland offers dividend, ETF and volatility derivatives.
Your area of work:
As an Intern - Fixed Income ETD Product Design (f/m/d) you will have the excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in a team that is responsible for analyzing and developing growth opportunities for the Eurex derivatives market. It maintains close relationships with customers and strategic partners and is involved in implementing strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex. We will actively involve you in our processes, and offer you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will assist in the delivery of new derivatives protypes.
- You can gain interesting insights into current projects and actively support project management tasks.
- You shall also support team members on decision resolutions and analysis for strategic positioning.
- You will conduct competition and in-depth market analysis.
- For this you may use Microsoft Office, SQL and Python to collate market data from Eurex and Bloomberg to perform a multitude of analytics.
- Besides these exciting assignments you will gain insights into back-testing of new derivatives prototypes and build models/analytics from large and varied data sets.
- You must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during the internship, and have completed at least the third year of your university studies or you already hold a bachelor’s/master’s degree that is not older than 6 months (major field of study in finance, computer science, math or engineering). Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, an enrolment is not required.
- You are interested in and have knowledge of the derivatives market as well as pricing of listed and OTC products (strong numerical reasoning required).
- You can organize your work self-sufficiently, are a good communicator and like to work in a team.
- You are well versed in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- You should be proficient in VBA as a minimum; knowledge of other programming languages is a plus (Python or MatLab).
- You are proficient in written and spoken English.
Starting date: 01/08/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.