Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Fixed Income Derivatives (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Frankfurt AG is the administrating and operating entity of the Eurex Deutschland derivatives exchange. Eurex Deutschland offers a broad range of international benchmark products including the broadest offer of equity index derivatives, the most liquid fixed-income markets in the world and is the platform of choice for European equity derivatives, featuring open and low-cost electronic access. Amongst others, Eurex Deutschland offers dividend, ETF and volatility derivatives.
Your area of work
As an intern (f/m/d) you will have the opportunity to explore the dynamics of the capital markets and gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company.
You will gain valuable insight into the Fixed Income Derivatives Sales team, as it is Eurex’s face to the financial industry to promote current and future trading and clearing services and solutions. Building strong relationships with our existing and new trading and clearing members, their clients and associated industry bodies as well as understanding their needs and the impacts of developments in the market enables us to grow and expand our services.
Furthermore you will support clients in developing business with Eurex Fixed income Derivatives products as well as participating in the internal reporting about the latest client developments.
- You will assist a Fixed Income Derivatives Trading and Clearing Sales Team
- You will gain interesting insights in Fixed Income ETD contracts, CCP Cleared OTC IRS products as well as the flow process from execution to clearing
- Furthermore, you will support the team by analysing and gathering client business intelligence, participate in sales strategic meetings, define business priorities, and contribute to management reporting
- In addition to these excited tasks, you will gain Insights in risk management from the CCP perspective and will assist clients on how the process works and preparing documentation accordingly
- You contribute to organizing clients’ events, conferences, and potential webinars
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 6 semesters (Study focus in the field of economics, finance, mathematics, physics)
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of financial products (e.g. experience abroad, internships) in the trading/sales/product & research area
- You are interested in complex financial instruments, preferably related to fixed income or FX products
- Well organized, flexible and with analytical skills, you are able to detect trends in clients’ data, adapt your communication based on client’s profile and deliver in a timely manner
- In addition, you have very good knowledge in MS Excel (eventually able to write simple vb routines) as well as user level for other MS Office tools like Powerpoint and Word
- Furthermore, you are fluent in English and ideally Spanish and/or French
Start date: 01/07/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.