Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern-Fixed Income OTC BD
Eurex (London Rep. Office) • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Eurex is the world's largest futures and options exchange and is operated by Deutsche Börse AG. The Exchange is the market place of choice for trading and clearing of derivatives. Eurex has been a pioneer in electronic trading of derivative products for more than a decade, and it offers its customers open, democratic, simple, and cost-effective access from any point around the globe. The trading participants are connected to the Eurex system via a communications network; at present, some 700 locations worldwide are connected to Eurex. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
As an Intern – OTC Business Development Europe at Eurex you will have an excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. The OTC Business Development team is Eurex’s face to the financial industry to help develop current and future trading and clearing services and solutions across Fixed Income. Building strong relationships with our existing and new clearing members, their clients, other industry providers and associated industry bodies and understanding their needs and the impacts of developments in the market enables us to grow and expand our services to increase the attractiveness of our portfolio with the ultimate goal to expand our role as the leading provider in Europe of exchange traded and central counterparty services.
- Researching tasks: Data research and analysis
- Generation of PowerPoint presentations
- Participation in on-going projects within the department
- Administrative and organizational functions
- Support the day to day product development activities and client queries
- Conduct competitor and market analysis in derivatives markets
- University degree in finance, management, economics or a comparable education within a relevant professional experience
- Competent handling of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Interest in derivatives and/or funding & financing markets
- Ability to organise and communicate effectively
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team with the objective to meet common target achievement
Location: London, UK
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.