Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Functional Analyst - Billing (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Are you looking for a great interesting experience? Then join Billing Clearstream Team! We are gateway between business, finance and IT areas. In your new role, you will be part of the great team, learning about billing processes, from the delivery of billable items by various IT systems to the successful invoicing and downstream reporting. A core part of your mission is to actively participate in projects, automation and optimisation of processes and to ensure close collaboration with various business departments.
- Actively participate in agile business projects
- Provide support to business departments for billing related questions
- Ensure efficient daily and monthly invoicing in accordance with internal procedures
- Identify areas of improvement and propose enhancements to the current processes
- Develop Product Master Data for correct charging of the customers
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Cork and Prague
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Economics, Finance, or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Billing, pricing or accounting background or knowledge in SAP modules SD, CO, FI, BW or CRM is an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including the ability to present complex topics in a comprehensive way
- Attention to details and service-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. German and/or French are an asset
- Additionally, we would like you to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
Start date: 15th October 2023
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.