Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - Group Communications & Marketing (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of Activity
As an intern in the Content Desk Corporate & Corporate Engagement within Group Communications & Marketing, you will take on administrative tasks in the team organisation and coordination and support in creating internal and external communication measures of Deutsche Börse Group worldwide and across the various channels. In doing so, you will get to know the wide range of content and topics in the areas of Corporate Communications & Engagement as well as the various tasks of the team and gain experience in editorial and technical content creation.
You will also work closely with the Corporate IT department of Deutsche Börse and support their SAP Roadmap Program communication and assist in its planning, development and execution. Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of IT for all group processes such as Digital Workplace and End User Experience, Voice & Communication, Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data. Our mission is to make IT Run! We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of compliance.
- You support the team in administrative and organisational activities.
- You will actively and creatively participate in current communication and engagement projects and campaigns and drive smaller projects forward independently.
- You will research, write and edit texts in German and English and support the creation of a wide variety of communication formats (articles, Yammer news, moving images, presentations, etc.) for press work, social media presences, intranet, homepage and for events.
- You will help with the editorial creation of content for all target groups and channels and maintain content via our content management systems.
- You translate and proofread even complex texts (English/German) independently and reliably.
- You create, revise and maintain the exchange's own terminology collections.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- First practical experience in communications desirable
- Creativity, strong organisational and communication skills and ability to work in a team
- A competent handling of MS Office applications (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- You are enthusiastic about digitization topics and are not afraid to dive into technologies if needed
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
- You have great time management skills
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Start Date: 01 August 2021
Duration: 6 months, full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.