Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Group Risk Governance & Internal Controls (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an Intern – Group Risk Governance & Internal Controls (f/m/d) you will support the Group Risk Governance & Internal Control team which is responsible for defining, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive internal control framework for all entities of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). This includes coordinating and guiding the implementation on entity level performed by local 1st and 2nd line of defence functions, providing training and support materials and monitoring / overseeing the overall ICS implementation from a Group perspective. You will be actively taking part in the analysis of business processes and risks, will be directly involved in regular senior management touchpoints and take over interesting tasks.
- You will generate analyses and documents for the decision-making process regarding latest risk management issues
- You will support the implementation, continued development and documentation of a Group-wide ICS framework
- You will support the maintenance of process, risk, and controls data in our database
- You will support the enhancement of the Internal Control System
- You will assist in the course of common risk management operations
- Furthermore, you will take care of administrative and organizational tasks
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters
(Study focus in the field of economics, business studies, mathematics, physics or other relevant fields)
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of an internship in the financial sector
- You are interested in statistics, banks and stock markets
- Thanks to your communicative nature, you quickly find your way into the team. Besides working in teams, you have the ability to work independently and your analytical skills and your motivation help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have advanced knowledge in MS Office (in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point) and ideally SAP
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Start Date: 01/01/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.