Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern- HR Generalist (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement andcustody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptlyand effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights andobligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services forinvestment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The HR team is looking for an HR Generalist Intern in a diverse, dynamic and constantly changing environment.You will learn and apply processes, tools, get the opportunity to take part in daily activities and propose creativesolutions. As an Intern in HR, you will take part in daily activities related to HR and will gain a thorough insight intothis field.
- Participate in all HR related activities covering the complete employee life cycle, with a focus on HRadministration and time management
- Prepare HR related documents e.g. work certificates, employment contracts, etc.
- Management of sickness process (reception and check of medical certificates, approval in SAP, etc.)
- Answer employees related questions via phone, email and face to face regarding holidays, sickness, etc.
- Update of the HR system
- Assist on the preparation of working time statistics
- Respect confidentiality, show discretion and professionalism
- Qualifications/required skills
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing onBusiness Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or similar and can provide aninternship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Motivated, dynamic, eager to learn and can adapt fast in a complex and high value-added environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (flexibility, proactivity and ability to multitask)
- Strong command of MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) is desirable
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
Start date: April 01, 2023
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.