Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - HR Recruitment (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
HR Global Business Partner provides high quality services to external candidates, as well as internal customers, covering the whole recruitment- and onboarding processes. Our diverse, international team is the central point of contact for recruitment matters, as well as employer branding activities. As Intern Recruitment (f/m/d), you will be responsible for the entire selection process of the interns, attending recruitment events and acting as daily support of our Recruitment Officers.
- Manage the entire recruitment and on-boarding process for interns: publish job advertisements, organise interviews with candidates, follow-up with candidates
- Support and assist recruiters with staff hiring
- Organise events and trainings for current interns
- Improve current processes and maintain procedures up to date
- Assist recruiters in the organisation of job fair
- Provide consistent daily support in various HR related topics & projects
- Respect confidentiality, show discretion and professionalism
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree program with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Motivated, dynamic, can do attitude and highly adaptable
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and/or German would be an asset
Start date: summer 2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.