Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Internal Audit (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the team of Internal Audit DBAG with creating transparency about processes and organisational units of the Deutsche Börse Group in order to support the Group’s management with decision making. Internal Audit assesses if the Group has implemented an adequate internal control system that both ensures the controlled operation of business processes and the implementation of instruments to identify and monitor possible business risks.
- You will assist with the execution of the yearly audit plan by joining dedicated audits.
- You will gain interesting insights into the processes of Internal Audit and learn how an internal control system is audited. If desired, the focus can be laid upon IT audits.
- You will analyse and evaluate processes and controls of the audited areas.
- Furthermore, you will support the team with ongoing projects of the continuous improvement roadmap.
- In addition to these exciting tasks, you will gain insights into the corporate structure and value chain of Deutsche Börse Group.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters.
- You study business administration, economics, law or informatics. Other study focuses are also welcome. Or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months.
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of internships.
- You are interested in risk management, internal control systems and financial markets.
- You are a very good communicator and able to work in a team. Your precision and strong analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have good knowledge in MS office, in particular in Excel and Word, and ideally also some experience with SharePoint and SAP.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German is an asset.
Start date: 01/09/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.