Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - IT Finance & Projects (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
You will support projects and/ or managers with information- and decision documents for Top Management and other boards & committees as well as review & assure financial reporting for the division.
- You will support the development and drafting of information- and decision documents (PowerPoint-presentations) for the Division management and various other boards & committees
- You will assist within the continuous improvement process and development of creative and constructive solution approaches
- You will support projects and perform various supportive tasks for the project managers (PMO)
- You will review & assure the quality of financial reporting and Business Cases (using Microsoft Excel)
- You will perform the consolidation and tracking of issue-lists and administrative and organizational tasks
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student
(Study focus in the area of economics or business studies).
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience via internships or part-time/ student jobs in project management or the finance area; experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit.
- You are interested in project management and Financial/ Capital Markets.
- You bring an independent working method, a high commitment to deliver, very good analytical skills and a structured work organization. Thanks to your communication capabilities, you quickly find your way into our team.
- You have very good knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage.
Start date: 15/08/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.