Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - IT Project Management Support
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run! We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As a working student - IT Project Management Support (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Corporate IT department with PMO & supporting tasks; you will work closely with Corporate IT team leads.
- You will assist the organization and processing of various administrative and organizational tasks
- You will develop and draft information- and decision documents (PowerPoint-presentations) for the Corporate IT Department and various other boards & committees
- You will support within the continuous improvement process and development of creative and constructive solution approaches
- Furthermore you will support Projects and help with various tasks for Project and Line Managers.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree - in this case, an enrolment is not required
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience via internships or part-time/ student jobs, experiences abroad. Active social service engagements will be a benefit
- You have good analytical skills, a structured work organization, and confident handling of figures. Furthermore you are a high organizational talent, you have good communication capabilities and high team orientation
- You have good knowledge in process-analytics while developing well-structured problem solving options and process overviews
- You have already gained first practical experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- You are proficient in written and spoken English; German would be an advantage
Start date: 01/03/2023
Warum zur Gruppe Deutsche Börse?
Es ist uns wichtig, dass sich alle bei uns willkommen fühlen und voll und ganz entfalten können. Für uns gehört weitaus mehr dazu als nur der passende Job.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.