Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - IT Service Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The newly established Section IT Service Management enables and promotes provision of high-quality IT services in the company by coordinating with expertise between service-delivering units of Deutsche Börse AG (DBAG) IT and service-receiving Business units. Our special focus is on outsourcing relationships and the underlying service provision within the company. By acting as a single point of contact for the engaged functions of the various business divisions and IT, our aim is to help establishing and running a standardized, transparent, contractually effective and operationally efficient outsourcing/ service provision structure.
As an Intern you will get insight into this Section at the very forefront, and will be actively engaged in the IT area of Deutsche Börse AG. You are fully integrated into the team and work on varied, interesting and demanding tasks, which will give you valuable experience within a global market infrastructure and technology provider.
- You will support the design and roll-out of processes and implementation of solutions at the intersection between IT and business.
- You will actively engage in research, analysis, implementation and documentation of key procedures of the Section (regulatory, operational and contractual).
- You will be involved in the creation of Analysis documents, evaluations, and Power point presentations.
- You will organize preparation, execution and post-handling of important stakeholder meetings.
- You will help in general administrative and organizational activities.
- You are enrolled at a state-recognized university as a regular student during the entire period of employment, with being at least the last semester of your bachelor or beginning with your Master of Business Administration / Economics, with good understanding of financial markets or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months.
- You have an IT affinity, and your interest is piqued when business and IT come and work together.
- You demonstrate strong commitment and a high level of initiative, ability to work in a team, capable of communication, independent, structured and careful way of working.
- Open minded to innovations and changes.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- You are confidently handling MS Office applications (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Start date: 15/08/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.