Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - KYC Centre of Competence (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Client Onboarding & Due Diligence section is responsible for the day to day NCSC and CSC Client Due Diligence processes.
- You will be performing researches, gathering KYC data/information on existing customers (legal entities)
- You will be handling customer documentation for the purpose of maintenance of data in the scope of name changes, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations
- You will manage the process of KYC Review (due diligence review) of existing customers
- You will review/investigate Sanctions/Negative News on customers in line with regulatory requirements
- You will be handling the CO-M Tool linked SAP system: creation
- You will participate in the administration, maintenance and authentication of customers’ authorised signatures (lists) and signatures verification
- You will be handling Power of Attorney’s for account administration purposes and reporting
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing Business, Economics, Finance, preferably Legal or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Administration experience, AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of KYC requirements for various customer types is considered as an asset
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German, French, Italian and/or Spanish language is an asset
Start date: 15 March 2023
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.