Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Learning & Development in Human Resources (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
"Share value" - Following this motto, as an intern you can play a key role in supporting the Learning & Development team in the training management with all its different facets, both nationally and internationally. The Learning & Development team is primarily responsible for strategic personnel and talent development and its operational implementation worldwide. Continuous support and development of our employees is particularly important to us. Become part of our multinational team that drives positive change and is characterized by openness and curiosity.
To complement our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic intern who will actively support us in the implementation of HR development measures, training activities, and workshops in cooperation with external and internal trainers. As part of the internship, you will have the opportunity to gain insights into a variety of topics related to personnel development.
- You are actively involved in current personnel development projects, both conceptually and organizationally
- You will assist our employees and managers throughout the company in the areas of Learning and Development
- You will gain interesting insights in implementing, organizing, supporting, and further developing our learning measures and training formats
- Your tasks include research activities around the topics: trends in personnel development, external training offers and training providers
- Furthermore, you will support the team by managing and documenting the learning and training activities in our Learning Management System SuccessFactors Learning
- In an international HR environment, you will gain insights into various topics and projects of personnel development
- You are activity enrolled during the entire period at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters. Furthermore, there is the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap year after your bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experiences in human resource in an internship or a working student position
- You see yourself as a team player as well as an organizational talent and work in a structured, independent, and reliable manner
- You are confident and experienced in the use of common MS Office applications, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- You have an open, approachable, and strong communication personality and have good communication skills in English and German
Start date: 01/03/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.