Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Legal & Regulatory Affairs (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
For Clearstream Banking Legal Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Intern. As an Intern in the Legal department, you will be actively taking part and directly assisting lawyers in their day-to-day work, hence a great opportunity to learn and to be involved in diverse, interesting and challenging tasks.
- Handling of legal research for specific matters and for ongoing legal or regulatory initiatives
- Assisting with the review, drafting and assessment of legal queries and/or documentation under lawyers' supervision
- Support the maintenance of legal databases and in-house libraries as well as proactive participation in their ongoing development
- Assistance in essential administrative tasks, in particular for the monitoring of external lawyers' mandates
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme recognized institution with a focus on Law and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Be hands-on with a high level of self-motivation
- Be a team player and communicate well in an international environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French and /or German is an asset
Start date: 15 January 2024
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.