Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Marketing Analytics (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Frankfurt AG is the administrating and operating entity of the Eurex Deutschland derivatives exchange. Eurex Deutschland offers a broad range of international benchmark products including the broadest offer of equity index derivatives, the most liquid fixed-income markets in the world and is the platform of choice for European equity derivatives, featuring open and low-cost electronic access. Amongst others, Eurex Deutschland offers dividend, ETF and volatility derivatives.
Your area of work:
The Marketing department is responsible for the marketing activities of Eurex Frankfurt AG. This includes target group specific communication for all Eurex products as well as the development of marketing strategies and their implementation across different marketing channels.
As an Intern - Marketing Analytics (f/m/d), you will play a key role in supporting the team in the Marketing department with the development and implementation of marketing strategies and measures and will also be responsible for analyzing them.
- You will be actively involved in the processes and work on various projects and independent research tasks in the area of marketing
- You will support the team in marketing measures and will be responsible for the evaluation and preparation of data material of the corresponding marketing activities
- You will also work on the creation and visualization of marketing analyses; interpretation and preparation of analysis results, including interpretation and derivation of recommendations for action, as well as the further development of KPI Repording
- In addition, you will gain interesting insights into marketing and communication activities
- You will assist the team with website management and editorial support for the Eurex websites via a content management system.
- In addition, there are general administrative and organizational activities, such as processing orders and shipments of publications, promotional items and presentation media and/or creating PowerPoint presentations
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 3 semesters of study. Ideally your study focus is in business, computer science, mathematics, physics, economics, business administration, humanities or other relevant fields of study. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, an enrolment is not required.
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience through internships (preferably also abroad), in the field of marketing and communication.
- You have an interest in capital and equity markets, or ideally derivatives markets
- Thanks to your cooperative nature, you quickly integrate into the team. Your interest in solving business-relevant problems using analytical methods, corresponding analytical skills and curiosity help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You are proficient in MS Office applications, have very good knowledge of Excel and ideally initial experience with VBA
- You have fluent written and spoken German and English skills.
Start Date: 01/09/2022
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.